Monday, August 24, 2009

More MTM




It seems like all I have time to post lately is MTMs! I love them tho and I love sharing.


As soon as Ethan goes back to school on Thursday, Im sure Ill have more to blog about and more time to do so.


Without further ado: The People and Places: The Utah State Fair. Ethan thought it would be fun to make the corn dogs have faces like they're going on rides and eat traditional fair fare.


Corn dogs, mustard and ketchup, pink lemonade and "caramel apples" ( ok, apples with caramel sauce.. when you're missing 2 front teeth, it makes it hard to have a real caramel apple)


5 comments:

  1. What a CUTE way to do the theme! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy I love mini corndogs, they are so cute as people..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks great! Love the corndogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Hope his first day back at school this week is a good one for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete